Residential Yard Waste Collection
Yard Waste collection will begin March 25th.
Due to unusually cold temperatures, and contents of the carts being frozen, weekly pickup has been rescheduled to begin March 25, 2019.
What Can Go In My Yard Waste Cart?
- Grass Clippings
- Tree Trimmings (limbs less than 4" in diameter)
- Garden Waste - plants, flowers, landscape vegetation, vegetative garden waste, windfall fruit and brush
- Pet Waste - Please bag pet waste and use garbage cart for disposal; not the yard waste cart!
- Plastic Bags
- Painted or Treated Wood Products
- Processed Food
Yard waste is picked up on the same day of the week as your garbage:
- Weekly collection of yard waste occurs seasonally; Spring-Fall. Please see calendar (PDF) for current yard waste schedule.
- Winter collection will only be provided the second full week of December.
Please have your cart out by 6:00 AM on your designated garbage/recycling/yard waste pick up day. Put yard trimmings in loosely, so that cans empty easily. (Limit 50 lbs.) Inappropriate use may result in the removal of yard waste/recycle carts.
Online Yard Waste Calendar (PDF)
Contact Utilities at 764-3715 or 764-3719