Instructions for Filing A CLAIM FOR Damages
A claim for damages to a person or property may be filled out online with electronic back up submittal, print a fillable PDF form, or pick up a paper form from the City of Moses Lake Administration Office located at the Moses Lake Civic Center, 2nd Floor, 401 S. Balsam St., Moses Lake, WA 98837.
- Carefully read and complete a City of Moses Lake claim form.
- Attach and sequentially number each additional supporting sheet.
- Notarization requirement for filing a claim was suspended in March 2020 during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Paper forms can be submitted in person, by mail, or by depositing in the utility billing night drop behind the Civic Center.
- If you wish to receive a conformed copy, YOU MUST provide an extra copy of the claim and a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Return the completed packet to the City's designated Claims Agent:
City of Moses Lake City Clerk in person: 401 S Balsam or, mail: PO Box 1579 Moses Lake, WA 98837
If you have questions, please email the City Clerk's Office or call 509-764-3703 for assistance.