Claim for Damages to Person or Property

Instructions for Filing A CLAIM FOR Damages 

A claim for damages to a person or property may be filled out online with electronic back up submittal, print a fillable PDF form, or pick up a paper form from the City of Moses Lake Administration Office located at the Moses Lake Civic Center, 2nd Floor, 401 S. Balsam St., Moses Lake, WA 98837. 


  1. Carefully read and complete a City of Moses Lake claim form.
  2. Attach and sequentially number each additional supporting sheet.
  3. **Notarization requirement for filing a claim has been suspended during the COVID-19 Pandemic.** 
  4. Paper forms can be submitted in person, by mail, or by depositing in the utility billing night drop behind the Civic Center.
  5. If you wish to receive a conformed copy, YOU MUST provide an extra copy of the claim and a self-addressed stamped envelope.

Return the completed packet to the City's designated Claims Agent:

City of Moses Lake
City Clerk’s Office
or, deliver in person: 401 S Balsam
or, mail: PO Box 1579
Moses Lake, WA 98837

If you have questions, please call or email the City Clerk at 509-764-3703 for assistance.