The City’s Stormwater Management Program governs the management of urban runoff in several key areas.
- Providing public education
- Providing opportunities for the public to become involved in storm water issues
- Elimination of illicit discharges to the storm system
- Controlling construction impacts to water quality
- Controlling the impacts of municipal operations on water quality
- Implementing better planning for development that minimizes the impact of runoff on the watershed
Through its public education and participation campaigns, the City promotes good environmental stewardship in order to protect our greatest asset: Moses Lake.
Most recent Annual Report (PDF) View all Annual Reports
Stormwater Management Program Manual (PDF)