1. Children under 48 inches tall are not permitted on this ride.
2. Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
3. Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation is not permitted.
4. Only one rider to enter the flume at a time.
5. Slide must be ridden feet first lying on your back or in a sitting position (sit up to go slower, lie down to go faster).
6. Riders must wait for the attendant's start signal before starting the ride.
7. Keep arms and hands inside the flumes at all times.
8. Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
9. At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by the splash pool attendant and exit quickly.
10. Caution: For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this slide.
11. Warning: Safety and structural rules limit the use of the slides to a person who does not weigh more than 250 pounds.