CHANGES IN RULES DUE TO COVID-19
- Masks are required for all patrons 2 years and older whenever you are indoors including the lobby, bathroom and locker rooms or when you cannot social distance.
- A baggy, handbag or backpack must be present when you enter the facility for you to store your mask when you are swimming.
- Social distancing rules must be followed when waiting in any line, walking around the the park or while swimming.
- You are not allowed to enter if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms include: a fever 100.4 F or higher, chills, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, new loss of taste or smell, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water after using the washrooms.
- Life jackets will not be available this year due to COVID-19.
1. No Running or rough play allowed.
2. No glass containers of any kind.
3. Obey facility staff at all times.
4. Refusal to obey facility staff or rules is subject to immediate and non-refundable removal from the premises.
5. Verbal or physical attacks on lifeguards or facility staff will not be tolerated and will result in immediate and non-refundable removal from the premises.
6. Patrons with open sores, wounds, communicable diseases, or who have been ill with vomiting or diarrhea within the past two weeks are prohibited from swimming.
7. Children eight (8) years and younger must be accompanied by an adult and under direct supervision at all times.
8. Patrons under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs will not be allowed into the facility.
9. Profane, offensive, or vulgar language is not allowed.
10. Swim diapers or protective coverings must be worn by all children under three (3) years and incontinent patrons.
11. Diapers may only be changed at designated changing areas in the locker rooms.
12. All patrons must shower before entering the pool.
13. Eating or drinking are not allowed in the pool.
14. Patrons with seizures, heart, or circulatory problems should always swim with a buddy.
15. A phone is located at the front desk for emergencies and public use.
16. All deck chairs and personal belongings must be kept fifteen (15) feet from the waters edge.
17. Children using a life jacket must be accompanied by an adult when in the water.
18. All flotation devices are subject to approval.
19. Diving only allowed off diving boards.
20. We reserve the right to inspect all ice chests and bags upon entry.
21. Appropriate swimwear required.
22. Do not hang on the ropes.
23. Please observe other rules posted at attractions throughout the park.
24. Intimidating, threatening or harassing behavior is prohibited.
The following are NOT allowed in the Surf ’n Slide Water Park:
People who are experiencing any signs and symptoms of being sick, glass containers, alcohol, tobacco or vaping products, weapons, barbecues, gum, illegal drugs, bicycles, skateboards, skates, unattended food, feeding the seagulls, and whistling devices.