Ice Rink Rules
COVID-19 Specific Rules
- Everyone is required to wear a mask and gloves at all times at the facility, including while skating on the ice. Anyone who does not have a mask and gloves on will be asked to leave without refund.
- Everyone (participants and spectators) is required to sign the COVID-19 Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability to be at the facility. This is good for the entire season. It has already been digitally signed for ice skaters during registration.
- Only 1 spectator allowed (parent/guardian/caregiver) at the facility for each minor-aged participant. No spectators allowed for participants 18 and older. Spectators must maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet between each person.
- Public skate is limited to groups no more than 5 people from the same household. Gloves and mask required. Skaters are required to maintain social distance while ice skating.
- Report all injuries to rink guard immediately.
- No skating that endangers or interferes with safety or pleasure of other.
- No Roughness, jumping, excessive speed, or weaving through other skaters.
- No tag or other unauthorized games on or off the ice.
- No more than three people skating together in a line. NO Crack the Whip!
- No one is permitted on the ice without skates.
- No kicking holes in the ice.
- Keep moving in the same direction at all times.
- Figure skating allowed in center circle only.
- No eating, drinking, or tobacco products on the ice.
- Do not carry children while on ice surface.
- No sitting or climbing over dasher boards.
- Skaters are not allowed on the ice or in penalty box area during resurfacing.
- Throwing or kicking of any object is strictly prohibited.
- Persons who appear to be intoxicated are not allowed on the ice.
- Hockey gear only allowed during designated hockey times.
- Please keep rental skates off the concrete.