2021 water & sewer rate study open house
2021 Fall Clean Event
City of Moses Lake and Lakeside Disposal will be hosting two drop-off events for Moses Lake residents in September.
- Saturday, September 18th at Paul Lauzier Athletic Complex from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Saturday, September 25th at Surf 'n Slide Water Park from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Available for City residents only
- Must provide photo I.D. to verify address
- Quantity limited to 3 cubic yards per household
- Excluded items include: tires/rims, large quantities of demolition or construction debris, rocks, bricks, concrete, large appliances and other heavy metal items, paints, solvents and other hazardous waste, commercial waste.
For more information, please contact Utility Billing Department at (509) 764-3715 or (509) 764-3719 or email email@example.com.
2021 FREE TIRE CLEANUP EVENT
Who: Grant County Residents
When: September 17th & 18th, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Where: Port of Moses Lake (NW corner of the intersection of Randolph Rd NE and 19th Ave NE)
For more information contact Grant County Public Works at (509) 754-6082 ext. 3508. Sponsored by Grant County, Grant County Health District, Port of Moses Lake, Ecology's LSWFA and Waste Tire Cleanup Programs.
2021 Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event
Saturday, September 25, 2021 in Moses Lake Event Flyer
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Grant County Road District #2 Shop
12171 Road 3 NE (Wheeler Road) Moses Lake, WA
Saturday, October 23, 2021 in Ephrata Event Flyer
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Grant County Public Works Complex
124 Enterprise St. SE, Ephrata, WA
For information concerning this event, please contact Grant County Solid Waste at (509) 754-6082 Ext. 3508