Become a Member and Be Part of Something MAMMOTH!
Ever since the Adam East Museum reopened as the Museum & Art Center in 1990, museum membership and donations have funded ALL of the museum’s free public programs.
Free general admission includes access to gallery and exhibit receptions, lectures, films and special programs.
- Basic, Jackrabbit $1 +
- 10% off in the Museum Store every day
- Reduced class fees
- Museum activity schedule
- Invitations to all exhibitions
- Invitation to exhibit in members-only shows
- Tier I, Painted Turtle $25
- All the basic level benefits plus
- Birthday coupon, can be combined with membership discount
- Tier II, Rainbow Trout $40
- All the Tier I benefits plus
- All members of household included in benefits
- Invitation to Rusty Mammoth preview sale
- Tier III, Coyote $75
- All the Tier II benefits plus
- White Glove tour with the Museum Curator
- Sponsor, Bald Eagle $250
- All the Tier III benefits plus
- 20% off in the Museum Store everyday (replaces 10% discount)
- Acknowledgement of Sponsor status at public events and in Museum Space
- Two free class vouchers, good for any Museum staff led class
- Patron, Wild Horses $500
All the Sponsor level benefits plus
Four free class vouchers, good for any Museum staff led class
One free classroom rental, subject to availability
- Benefactor, Great Blue Heron $1,000 +
- All the Patron level benefits plus
- 10 basic level memberships to share
- Corporate/Business, Columbian Mammoth $5,000 +
- All the Benefactor level benefits plus
- All employees of business receive a one-year basic level membership
- Acknowledgement of Corporate/Business sponsorship at public events and in Museum Space
- One free Museum rental, subject to availability
Join or Donate Online or Over the Phone
The Moses Lake Museum & Art Center accepts membership payments and donations through the Moses Lake Parks & Recreation online registration portal, Active Net. You can use your Mastercard, VISA, or Discover.
It’s simple and secure. You can join or renew your museum membership, contribute to active museum campaigns or sign up for classes wherever you are!
***Join or Donate Online***
Short on Time?
Call 509-764-3830 to join or renew over the phone!