1. Guests must demonstrate the ability to swim 25 yards (width of pool) before using the diving boards.
2. Divers may only bounce once on the board.
3. Handstand, seated, reverse, and inward dives are not allowed.
4. Divers must jump or dive straight off the board.
5. No loitering on boards or in the dive tank.
6. Only one person on the diving board at a time.
7. Wait on deck (not on board or ladder) until diver has left the board.
8. Swim directly to the appropriate ladder and exit the pool.
9. Divers may not enter the water until previous diver reaches the pool ladder.
10. Balls, flippers, goggles, and life jackets are not allowed.