feature changes due to COVID-19
- The Flowrider (PDF)* (artificial surfing simulator)
- COVID-19 CHANGE: Only one rider will be allowed on the Flowrider at a time this season.
- 300 foot Lazy River (PDF)
- COVID-19 CHANGE: We are unable to allow tubes in the Lazy River this year. Instead, the flow will be reduced and guests will be able to swim. If we are pushed back into Phase 2, the flow will be turned off. All guests must follow social distancing guidelines while swimming.
- Children’s Splash Pad (PDF)
- COVID-19 CHANGE: The splash pad will remain on, however, guests are expected to maintain social distancing.
- Large Deck and Patio Area
- COVID-19 CHANGE: The availability of chairs will be reduced to accommodate social distancing per Washington State Health Department COVID-19 guidelines.
- Two 200 ft. Water Slides (PDF)*
- Two sand volleyball courts
- Treasure Island Water Structure (PDF)
- COVID-19 CHANGE: Treasure Island will remain closed this season.
- Baby Octopus Slide
- COVID-19 CHANGE: One side of the octopus slide will remain closed.
- Children’s Playground (PDF)
- 1 & 3 Meter Diving Boards
- American Red Cross Lifeguards (PDF)
- Olympic-Size Competitive pool
- Tube Slide (PDF)
- Full Service Concession Stand
- Security Lockers
- Handicapped Accessibility
- Picnic Shelter
- COVID-19 CHANGE: The picnic shelter will not be available this year. This has been converted into a staff break area to accommodate social distancing for staff.
- Map of Facility (PDF)
* There are height requirements specified by the engineers who created these attractions to ensure your safety. Life jackets or any sort of flotation device may not be worn or used on the Flowrider or the slides. The height requirements are as follows: Slides - 48 inches, Body Boarding - 42 inches and Flowboarding (stand-up) - 52 inches. Parent/guardian permission is required for youth under the age of 18 to participate on the Flowrider in the stand-up position.
For More Information - Call 509-764-3805