Indoor Track Rules
- Be courteous of others using the track
- No food or drink, besides water allowed
- Spectating from the track is prohibited
- Athletic attire (Street shoes, sandals, boots are not permitted)
- Personal music players must have headphones, no radios or speakers allowed
- Must be 13 years of age to use the track. Children 7-12 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers/walker are not permitted on the track. **This is not a complete set of track rules.
The Indoor Track area includes two lanes; the inside lane is for walkers, while the outside lane is for joggers/runners only. The track is equivalent to 17 walked laps (inside lane) equaling 1 mile and 16 jogged/ran laps (outside lane) equaling 1 mile.
Lap direction will change daily as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, patrons will enter to the right when using the track.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, patrons will enter to the left when using the track.
The goal is to provide each patron with a pleasant experience in a safe and healthy environment. Patrons can use the track at their convenience.