|Room||Square Feet||Max Capacity||Rate||Rate for Nonprofit|
|Cascade/Lake Room Combined|
$122.10 per hour
Nonprofit: $75 per hour
|Cascade Room||1,185||79 people|
$94.80 per hour
Nonprofit: $62 per hour
|Lake Room||850||57 people|
$76.50 per hour
Nonprofit: $50 per hour
- The Cascade/Lake Room can be used all as one (1) room or divided into two separate rooms and reserved individually.
- Perfect for banquets, large parties, community/corporate events
- 600 Square Feet
- Max capacity: 40 people
- Great for birthdays, small parties, or small gatherings
- Reservable for both Ice Skating and Roller Rink birthday party packages. Check out the Birthday Parties tab for more information.
- Nonprofit: $40/hour
- Great space for vendors!
- DOES NOT have stove or ovens, but plenty of prep space and outlets for heating food, if necessary.
- Right next to Skate Shack and close proximity to gymnasium, so would be excellent for events both inside and outside LRC.
- Can be rented for birthdays, luncheons, and other large gatherings that need a heating/prep area.
- Nonprofit: $35/hour
- Offers one (1) full basketball or volleyball court
- Can be divided to offer two (2) smaller full court basketball courts, two (2) volleyball courts, two (2) pickleball courts, or two (2) badminton courts.
- Can be rented for practices, games, or recreational use.
- Open gym space is limited
- Nonprofit: $150/hour
- Pickleball/Badminton: $25/hour per court
- Athletic Practices: $55/hour
Rental Fees & Deposits
- $50 non-refundable processing fee (due with rental application)
- $25 fee for rental requests made within 10 business days prior to the rental date
- Damage Deposit Fees (refundable):
- Without Alcohol: $200
- Without Alcohol (nonprofit): $125
- With Alcohol: $500
Please fill out the application and return it to the Larson Recreation Center: LRC Rental Application.
ALL RENTALS must go through Recreation Coordinator, Gunnar Blankenship:
- Email Gunnar Blankenship
- Phone Number: 509-764-3814